Connecting the Dots is a day-and-a-half long, interactive workshop designed for married couples or singles, engaged couples, troubled or divorcing couples, couples with a good marriage who want to make it better, and couples who want the tools for real change in their marriage, their relationship with God, and their relationship with others.
Imagine learning new techniques that will improve every relationship you have. Now imagine being able to practice those techniques right away! In each interactive session, you will learn skills that will allow you to deepen your relationship with God, improve your relationship with others, and learn things about yourself you never knew. Connecting the Dots between God, Others, and Yourself is exactly what happens at this life-changing event! You owe it to yourself and all the other people who care about you.
What will a Connecting the Dots workshop help me do?
- Let down your defenses.
- Focus on your mate in a positive way.
- Learn to value your mate’s individuality.
- See that differences are not for competition but to provide balance.
- Understand that your mate is an asset.
- Unlock the door to active listening.
- Recognize your basic belief system and learn how to change it when it’s not working.
- Allow your mate to discover areas which need to be examined for change.
- See your mate as wounded rather than dangerous.
- Recognize your own wounded soul.
- Give up trying to control your mate.
- Re-romanticize your relationship and learn to trust each other again.
- Build a Marriage Mission Statement.
- Affirm your mate and your relationship as a couple.
What could my spouse and I possibly gain from attending this workshop?
- A renewed and clarified commitment to each other and to God.
- A deeper communication from using the tools and processes you learned in the workshop.
- A commitment to deeper learning, growing, and acceptance of each other.
- A greater openness to God and to each other.
- An understanding to begin helping other married couples.
Is there another reason we should attend?
Do you have or plan to have children? Do you want them to have a Godly heritage of loving, committed parents? Insight Ministries is committed to building strong families all over the world. This workshop may be the single most important thing you do for yourself, your spouse, and, most importantly…your children.
Why should I register?
Haven’t you waited long enough? God loves you and wants you to have a wonderful marriage —the way He intended it to be!