“Our mission is preparing couples for a “one flesh” marriage of mutual respect, taking the love that God has given us and giving that love to others, who will give it to others, who will give it to others.” Bob & LaRue McDaniel
Contact us: (405) 341-1904 or email: email@example.com
Experiencing Abundant Life
As Biblical Marriage Counselors, Insight Ministries believes God designed and created you in His image, and knows what you need in order to have a healthy, happy marriage and a strong family. We believe God loves you and desires that you experience joy, fulfillment, and abundant life! We believe God’s Word provides the ultimate authority and blueprint for your life. Are you ready to experience God’s best in your relationships?
If you are experiencing less than God’s perfect will in your marriage and family—tension, quarreling, communication problems, inability to connect, lack of intimacy, too busy with other things—the Bible contains everything you need to experience God’s abundant life and have a healthy marriage, a healthy family, and healthy relationships!
Marriage “Bootcamp” Workshops
Have you tried marriage counseling without getting the support you needed or the results you wanted? Our Marriage Bootcamp workshops provide godly counseling to teach you about marriage the same way you learned to speak English: by taking the model God gives in His Word and then providing directed practice so you learn to apply that model in your marriage. We also help you form an accountability group so that you have friends who have received the same marriage guidance to help you walk-out building a strong marriage and a strong family. Hands-on learning and active support will help you build the fulfilling marriage you want!
Marriage Bootcamp will help you:
- Let down your defenses.
- Focus on your mate in a positive way.
- Learn to value your mate’s individuality.
- See that differences provide balance.
- Understand that your mate is an asset.
- Unlock the door to active listening.
- Recognize your basic belief system and learn how to change it.
- Allow your mate to discover areas which need to be examined for change.
- See your mate as wounded rather than dangerous.
- Recognize your own wounded soul.
- Give up trying to control your mate.
- Re-romanticize your relationship and learn to trust each other again.
- Build a Marriage Mission Statement.
- Affirm your mate and your relationship as a couple.
When you finish you and your mate will:
- Have a renewed and clarified commitment to each other and to God.
- Experience deeper communication by using the tools and processes you learned in the workshop.
- Commit to deeper learning, growing, and acceptance of each other.
- Sense greater openness to God and to each other.
- Be in a position to begin helping other married couples.
For your children’s sake
Insight Ministries is committed to building strong families all over the world. This workshop may be the single most important thing you do for yourself, your spouse, and, most importantly…your children. Haven’t you waited long enough? God loves you and wants you to have a wonderful marriage –the way He intended it to be!
Check the workshop schedule and get signed up now!